updated January 4, 2018
We currently have no openings
In the Local Disability Community
CASE MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR for SMOC's Greater Worcester Housing ConnectionThe Greater Worcester Housing Connection provides housing and supportive services to homeless and formerly homeless individuals in the Worcester region towards the community goal of ending homelessness.
SOME OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CASE MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR
- Ensure appropriate coordination of services with community providers and systems by developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all appropriate service providers.
- Ensure that all staff work cooperatively to provide program activities which support and motivate clients to enhance their quality of life and ability to achieve self-sufficiency.
- Serve as organizational liaison to other social service providers, SMOC housing staff or municipal officials as assigned by the Program Director.
- Participate in regular schedule of provider meetings to assure positive collaborations and communication for the benefit of all Central Mass Housing Continuum clients.
SOME OF THE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSESS
- BA required, MA preferred
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Minimum 3 years working with homeless individuals
- Car and valid license
For more information and to apply, visit SMOC's job website at workforcenow.adp.com.
For more information about SMOC, visit www.smoc.org.